These powerful magnets are a great way of attaching a variety of items including our silhouettes, self-fix craft accessories and many more things besides. You can fix your attachment in seconds, they are very discreet and can be re-used again and again
Neodymium magnets are the most powerful of all permanent magnets
They are used in applications where the strongest magnetic force is required from the smallest possible volume of magnet material.
IMPORTANT HEALTH AND SAFTY INFORMATION
Fingers can quickly become caught between magnets causing blood blisters or cuts.
Keep magnets away from heart pacemakers. The operation of heart pacemakers will be affected by the close proximity of a magnet. Magnets can set a pacemaker working in a way that is not suitable for the pacemaker user and that might affect their health.
Children should NEVER be allowed to play with NEODYMIUM magnets.Even relatively small magnets can cause blood blisters and cuts and tiny magnets can cause serious injury if swallowed.
If more than one magnet is swallowed, they can attract each other through the walls of the intestines, get stuck and pinch the digestive track causing major swelling and even life-threatening injuries requiring surgery.
Always keep all neodymium magnets out of reach of children.